I am interested in the temporary use of government property. Do I need a Lands Authority permit

Yes a Lands Authority permit is required for the use of government property for such likely purposes as holding fairs, tombolas, camping, luna parks, mobile kiosks, fixing of bill-boards, film shooting, beach activities, street activities and any other use that may be requested.

Skip to content