Do I have to accept the compensation offered or can I contest it?

No, you are not obliged to accept the compensation offered. However if you plan to contest the amount offered then you must do so by filing a judicial letter against the Commissioner of Land (Lands Authority) within 21 days from the date of receipt of the Notice to Treat. Failure to do so means that you have accepted the compensation offered.

Skip to content