How is the matter taken in front of the Land Arbitration Board?

A judicial application is required to bring the matter in front of the Board. Where there is no agreement between the parties about the compensation payable, the party from whom land has been expropriated may make an application to the Land Arbitration Board within 21 days following the service of a Judicial letter filed by the Commissioner of Land whereby compensation is offered.

Skip to content