I am already the holder of a Lands Authority permit for tables and chairs. I have sold my business and wish to transfer the permit. Can I do so?

No, permits for tables and chairs are granted on encroachment terms and are not therefore transferable.  The Lands Authority may however grant a new permit under currently applicable conditions to the new operator, provided a fresh application is submitted.

Skip to content