I am already the holder of a Lands Authority temporary permit for a mobile kiosk. Can I convert the temporary permit to a temporary emphyteusis?

Yes, provided you have held a Lands Authority Land Directorate permit for the mobile kiosk at least as from 1992 and provided further that you have obtained a MEPA permit for the development of a fixed kiosk on the site in question. In such case you may be granted, at Lands Authority discretion, a temporary emphyteusis of 25 years at a ground rent as assessed by Lands Authority. No tenders will be required.

Skip to content