My father/mother/parents who enjoyed a lease of a flat/house (residential premises) has/have passed away. What do I need to do to have the lease transferred to my name?

The transfer/recognition of residential leases is governed by the Department of Social Housing. In this regard you will have to submit your application for recognition to the said department. The Department of Social Housing shall, for the purpose of rent payments, inform the Lands Authority when the eventual recognition is issued.

Skip to content