What should I do to obtain a permit for the use of government property for film shooting?

When granting permits for film shooting on government property the Lands Authority works in close collaboration with the Malta Film Commission and the Parliamentary Secretariat in the Ministry for Economic Services responsible for the Film Industry. If you are interested in film shooting in Malta, you are advised to contact the Malta Film Commission at the Ministry for Economic Services, Auberge d’Aragon, Independence Square, Valletta CMR 02, who shall then liaison with the Lands Authority and advice you further.

Skip to content