Where can I find further assistance regarding the expropriation of my property?

Further assistance can be provided by contacting the Customer Care Office of the Lands Authority. Please go the Contact Us page within this web site for further details. You are however reminded that any queries you make will require the provision of certain information from your end including a site plan and possibly Lands Authority file references.

Skip to content